2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
The City of North Port’s Parks & Recreation Department offers a tiered sponsorship program to allow local nonprofits, businesses, and individuals to become involved in the City’s events, activities, and programs.
Additional sponsorship opportunities can be customized by the Parks & Recreation Department, to meet the goals of your business or organization.
PRESENTING SPONSOR: $2,000
- Recognition as Presenting Sponsor of the event with prominent logo placement.
- Special signage as Presenting Sponsor at the event.
- Company name/logo on themed promotional items distributed at the event.
- Quarter page display advertisement space in bi-annual Parks & Recreation’s “Playbook” activities guide (subject to date of commitment). There are 4,000 or more printed guides distributed twice a year. A digital version is also available on the City’s website.
- First right of renewal for Presenting Sponsor in the following year. Commitment must be made nine months prior to next year's event.
- A company is allowed to be the presenting sponsor for one event per year.
- Benefits of Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels.
Presenting Sponsorships are reserved for events who have more than 1,000 annual attendees. In 2018, the City of North Port will offer Presenting Sponsorships for the “Egg”normous Egg Hunt, Flashlight Egg Hunt, Fourth of July Freedom Festival, Poinsettia Parade & Festival, and Trick-or-Treat at City Hall.
GOLD SPONSOR: $1,000
- Recognition as Gold level event sponsor with prominent logo placement.
- Special signage as Gold level sponsor at the event.
- Link to sponsor website from special event pages of City’s website from date of commitment through event date. There is an average of 131,894 pageviews per month on the City of North Port’s website.
- Recognition as Gold level sponsor in bi-annual Parks & Recreation’s “Playbook” activities guide (subject to date of commitment). There are 4,000 or more printed guides distributed twice a year. A digital version is also available on the City’s website.
- Benefits of Silver and Bronze levels.
SILVER SPONSOR: $500
- Recognition as Silver level event sponsor.
- Special signage as Silver Sponsor displayed at the event.
- Recognition as Silver level sponsor on the special event pages of the City’s website from date of commitment through event date. There is an average of 131,894 pageviews per month on the City of North Port’s website.
- Benefits of a Bronze level.
BRONZE SPONSOR: $250
- Recognition as Bronze level event sponsor.
- Recognition in City generated advertising, media releases, and promotions for the event from date of commitment through event date.
- Logo/name recognition on video screen at Morgan Family Community Center with more than 6,000 visits per month.
- Your company banner displayed at the event.
- Complimentary booth space at the event for on-site promotion of business or organization. Sale of products prohibited unless pre-approved through Sponsorship Agreement.
Provide an in-kind donation of event related materials, equipment, or services. All donors will be acknowledged with their name on signage prominently displayed at the event on and on the video screen at the Morgan Family Community Center.
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities Agreement
Click here for Guidelines for the Display of Posters or Advertising
Contact Parks & Recreation at (941) 429-7275 for details.