Getting involved with an organization is one of the quickest and most fulfilling ways of getting connected inside your community.
With a median age in the lower 40s, the City is not just young in age but also at heart. This is apparent in the energy and enthusiasm found in the City's civic and leadership organizations. Inside this up-and-coming community, you truly have the ability to shape North Port's future.
Here are some of the local organizations and service clubs
- Allamanda Garden Club
- American Legion
- Backpack Angels
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast
- Coastal Cruisers Bicycle Club
- Drug Free Youth (D-Fy)
- Friends of the Little Salt Springs
- Friends of the North Port Library
- Friends of the Shannon Staub Public Library
- Gene Matthews Boys & Girls Club
- Kiwanis International
- Literacy Volunteers of South Sarasota County
- Moose Lodge 764
- North Port Area Republicans
- North Port Chorale
- North Port Democratic Club
- North Port Meals on Wheels
- North Port CERT
- North Port Friends of Wildlife
- North Port Lions Club
- North Port Neighborhood Watch
- North Port Senior Center
- People for Trees, Inc.
- Rotary International
- Suncoast Credit Union
- Suncoast Educational Assistance Fund
- Suncoast Humane Society
- Tidewell Hospice
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Warm Mineral Springs Little Salt Spring Archaeological Society
- Zoomers Running Club
Don't see your organization?
Contact the City at ContactNorthPort@cityofnorthport.com with the name of the organization and the website address so that we can add your organization to this list.