Bridge Improvements: The City of North Port is coordinating repairs to the pedestrian bridge at Warm Mineral Springs Park beginning Monday, June 25. It is estimated the work will take four days, pending weather. Repair includes grinding and resurfacing to address areas that are delaminating and fragmenting. Although the Springs will still be accessible, patrons will not be able to utilize the bridge during the work. This will impact quick access to the northwestern side of the grounds. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we work on this improvement.
Come Soak in the Waters
Relax in the warm waters of Warm Mineral Springs Park! You’ll feel better.
The City of North Port is home to Warm Mineral Springs Park. The natural spring maintains 85 degrees year round and contains an estimated 51 minerals – one of the highest mineral content of any natural spring in the United States.
At Warm Mineral Springs Park, you will find a day full of relaxation. A variety of spa services are available to those who book in advance.
Discover Warm Mineral Springs Park
Admission fees will be waived for all Sarasota County residents on Saturday, August 11, 2018. Proof of residency is required. Learn more.
Tickets are not refundable. Same day re-entry shall be permitted. Entry pricing, including sales tax, are as follows:
Resident Day Pass (All Sarasota County residents. Proof of residency includes: drivers license, FPL bill, water bill, tax bill, deed.)
- Adults age 18 and above - $15
- Student age 6-17 - $11.25
- Children age 5 and below are free.
Non-Resident Day Pass
- Adults age 18 and above - $20
- Students age 6 through 17 - $15
- Children age 5 and below are free.
- Resident - $1,125
- Non-resident - $2,000
30 Day Passes (Available for adults 18 years of age and older and are good for 30 visits within one year of purchase.)
- Non-resident - $200
- Resident - $150
New! Spa Services
Come relax in the soothing waters and enjoy spa services at Warm Mineral Springs. Call Warm Mineral Springs to book in advance.
- 1/2 hour is $45
- 1 hour is &75
- 1 1/2 hour is $110
- Deep Tissue
- 1/2 hour is $65
- 1 hour is $95
- 1 1/2 hour is 140
- Hot Stone
- 1 hour is $115
- 1 hour $75
- Signature - 1 hour is $75
- Anti-Aging - 1 hour is $95
- Hot Stone - 1 hour is $105
Skin Care Prices:
- Mini Facial - 30 minutes is $45
- Body Scrub - 45 minutes is $60
- Body Wrap - 1 hour is $85
- Lip - $10
- Chin - $10
- Brows - $15
- Lip, chin, brows - $30
- Eyebrow Tint - $15
- Eyelash Tint - $15
- Eyebrow and Eyelash Tints - $25
A gift shop is on site and offers sundry items and souvenirs.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all park visitors, please respect the following rules:
- Children 10 years and younger must stay in the children’s area
- Children age 11-16 must remain in the outer perimeter
- You must be 17 years or older to swim in the middle
- No toys are allowed in the water
- All inflatables must remain in the children age 10 and younger area
- Pool noodles are allowed everywhere in the water
- No changing in or near the water; changing facilities are available
- No food or drinks in the water
- No one is allowed to take water from the Spring
- No smoking of any type is allowed by the Spring; a designated smoking area is located outside the front door
The following items/activities are prohibited:
- No Coolers of any kind
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Refunds
- No Rain Checks
- No Exchanges
From Interstate 75: Take River Road (Exit 191) south toward U.S. 41. Make a left on U.S. 41/Tamiami Trail. Make a left on Ortiz Boulevard. Warm Mineral Springs will be on the right.
From U.S. 41: Take U.S. 41/Tamiami Trail to North Port. Turn north on Ortiz Boulevard. Warm Mineral Springs will be on the right.
The City of North Port purchased Sarasota County’s interest in the Springs on Friday, September 26, 2014 for $2.75 million. The City of North Port has contracted with National and State Park Concessions, Inc., to operate the natural spring and its facilities. The City of North Port will receive 100 percent of the funding obtained from admission sales. The management company will receive $48,280 each month to operate the Springs.