GIS Services provides support to all City departments to enable effective and efficient departmental work processes, leading to successful implementation of their goals.
GIS Services performs the following functions:
• Organizes the City’s mapping information onto a flexible system that can meet current and future analysis needs.
• Promote more efficient execution of departmental responsibilities through automation.
• Maintain an accurate land database and City-wide parcel map upon which all future mapping within the City will be developed.
• Provide the City departments with the ability to better manage the City’s roads, utilities, public services, drainage and public safety through centralized data services.
• Provide the City with an integrated data and information management system which stores mapping and database information in a format that can be used with many different display mediums - including the internet for citizens.
• Provide analysis and mapping services to all City departments, as needed.
What is available on this site:Interactive Maps
Data for Download
Related LinksSarasota County GIS
Disclaimer: The maps provided through this web page provide a visual display of data for your convenience. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the maps and associated data. The City of North Port makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the data provided herein. The user of these applications should not rely on the data provided herein for any reason. The City of North Port explicitly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The City of North Port shall assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused. The City of North Port shall assume no liability for any decisions made or actions taken or not taken by the user of the applications in reliance upon any information or data furnished hereunder. To be sure of complete accuracy, please check with City staff for updated Information.
* GIS = Geographic Information System