Interested in obtaining a Mobile Food Vendor Permit?
5 Steps to submitting a Mobile Food Vendor permit application:
- Proof of a valid mobile food dispensing service license or hot dog cart license issued by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, a mobile food establishment permit issued by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, and a license or permit from any other state agency having jurisdiction over the mobile food vendor or the products sold therein as applicable to the mobile food vendor’s intended operation.
- Confirmation from City of North Port Fire Rescue indicating that the mobile food vendor has passed a fire and safety inspection based on the applicable Florida Fire Prevention Code. Please contact Peter Marietti, the Fire Marshal at (941) 240-8180 to schedule this inspection.
- Proof of insurance to operate on City Property pursuant to Sec. 34-55(g), Code of the City of North Port.
- Business Tax License for the City of North Port and the county in which you are located.
- Check for $100.00 for permit fee.
Finally, the application needs to be notarized which can be done at City Hall. If you have any questions, please call us at (941) 429-7157.
Map City Center Green
Map Dallas White Park
Map Garden of the Five Senses
Map Highland Ridge Park