Great Moments Start Here
Host your next event with Parks & Recreation! Not only is it simple, it’s affordable. Our friendly staff can find the perfect location for your next event; large or small, indoors or out.
The Parks and Recreation Department has several facilities and spaces to choose from; including meeting rooms, kitchens, gymnasiums, picnic pavilions, special use parks, athletic fields, and open spaces. Members of our Achieve Anything program can rent a facility at a 50% discount (not applicable for kitchen rental fees). For assistance in booking your next event, call 941-429-PARK (7275) or stop by the Morgan and/or Mullen Center to speak to staff in-person.
Already know what you need? Make your pavilion reservation online today.
Fields located at Atwater Community Park, Butler Park, Dallas White Park, the Narramore Sport Complex, and the Larry Thoennissen fields behind the George Mullen Activity Center are managed, maintained, and available for rental through Sarasota County Parks and Recreation.
- Reservations outside of the facilities regular hours of operation require a minimum 14-day advance notice and are subject to staffing availability. All other reservations require a minimum of 72 hours advance notice.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- Reservation period must include any time needed for decorations, load-in, set-up, breakdown, cleaning and load-out.
- Facility reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Full payment will be required at the time of reservation.
- Scout House facility at Dallas White Park is reserved on a separate timeline. For more information, call 941-429-PARK (7275).
Park Pavilions are available for rental daily from sunrise to sunset. A pavilion reservation permit entitles the permit holder to exclusive use of the pavilion for the date/time indicated on permit. Pavilions, courts, and open space are also available as-is on a first-come, first-serve basis when there is no permitted reservation.