Please be aware of the following bill paying requirements and information:
- Done approximately on a 30-day cycle
- Payment Due
- Due when the bill is rendered
- Becomes delinquent if not paid within 21 days
- Late Charge
- Assessed after 21 days
- Mailed if the bill is delinquent (not paid within 21 days)
- Service Disconnection
- Payments not received by disconnection date (on late notice) are eligible for disconnection
- Delinquency processing fee shall apply to accounts that payment is not received
- Service Connection
- Service can't be restored until payment and all fees are paid
- Payment must be made prior to 5:00 p.m. to have service turned back on the same day. If payment is received after 5:00 p.m. the service will not be turned on until the next business day.
- Includes initial and final meter reads, delinquent accounts, seasonal turn ons and seasonal shut offs
- Service will still be available in all emergency situations
- For security reasons we do not collect payment at your home, below are many convenient payment options:
We understand circumstances differ with each customer, so if payment is delayed, please contact our Cashiering office at (941) 429- 7122 to make payment arrangements. Do not wait until your service has been disconnected before calling to make payment arrangements. Payment arrangements cannot be made after disconnection has occurred.
H2O (Help-to-Others) Program
Do you need a helping hand or do you want to give back to help your neighbors in need? The City of North Port offers a Help-to-Others (H2O) Program designed to assist families who are experiencing a short-term financial crisis to pay their North Port Utilities bill. The program is funded 100 percent by community donations and is administered through the City's Social Services Division. Click here to visit the H2O Program website.