Making a connection
The City of North Port is reaching out to the community through funding additional relief efforts, partnering with other agencies, and providing information to its citizens to help them find the resources they need.
Here is where you will find several of the organizations that collaborate with the City in the overall quest to improve the quality of life for North Port residents.
Is there an agency missing? Contact the City of North Port at ContactNorthPort@cityofnorthport.com and let us know the agency name and website address.
- All Faiths Food Bank
- Catholic Charities
- Child Protection Center
- Children First
- Coastal Behavioral Healthcare
- The Florida Center
- Goodwill Industries
- Heron Creek Community Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity South Sarasota County, Inc.
- Jewish Family & Children's Service of Sarasota-Manatee
- Literacy Volunteers of Sarasota County
- Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson's
- North Port Meals on Wheels
- Red Cross of Southwest Florida
- Salvation Army
- Senior Friendship Center
- UF Extension Office
- United Way of South Sarasota County